Want To Keep Your Employees Happy? A Group Benefits Plan Will Help.
- A benefits plan will help attract and retain employees, thereby providing reduced re-training, hiring and training costs
- Reduced absenteeism due to health issue
- Reduced stress for those whose families depend on the plan
What’s Usually Covered Under a Benefits Plan?
- Extended health care (prescription drugs, semi-private hospital, out-of-country travel, paramedical services)
- Group life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Dependent life
- Long term disability
- Vision care
- Dental care benefits
- Critical illness
Common Benefits Extending Beyond Government Plans
- Prescription drugs and Medicines
- Semi-private or Private Hospital Accommodation
- Special Nursing Services
- Ambulance Services
- Hospital and Medical Expenses incurred Outside Canada
- Artificial limbs, prostheses, and medical appliances
- Wheel chairs and other durable equipment
- Vision Care
- Specified medical or paramedical services (e.g. services from chiropractors, physiotherapists, podiatrists, osteopaths, and optometrists)
Common Dental Care Benefits
Basic preventative and maintenance services such as regular check-ups or examinations, cleaning, fillings, extractions, x-rays, root canals, periodontal cleanings and scaling. Some plans include major restorative work such as inlays, crowns, bridgework, and dentures.
Call us today for a no-obligation consultation and assessment for your business – 416-798-8001, toll free at 1-888-768-8001, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.