Commercial General Liability (CGL) Insurance for Your Business
Commercial general liability (CGL) provides coverage for third party lawsuits brought against you alleging negligence causing property damage or bodily injury. A CGL policy is an essential component of any risk transfer/insurance strategy in order to protect the financial viability of your business.
Our coverage includes:
- Commercial general liability coverage for suits brought forward by third parties for property damage or bodily injury caused by you
- Tenants legal liability for damage caused by you to a leased premises
- Products and completed operations coverage for bodily injury or property damage resulting from your products or your work
- Employer’s liability coverage for lawsuits brought by employees for injuries sustained on the job
- Employee benefits liability for claims resulting from the mismanagement of an employee benefit plan
- Voluntary medical payments for expenses sustained by an injured person
- Personal and advertising injury for alleged injury due to advertising, libel, slander etc.
- Blanket contractual liability included on some forms
- Non-owned automobile coverage for the vicarious liability assumed by employers requiring employees to use their own vehicles for company business
- There may also be the possibility to add errors & omissions extensions depending on your operations
- Multiple limit options available as is the option to purchase either excess liability or umbrella liability
The amount of coverage that your business needs depends on three factors: perceived risk, where you operate your business and the type of products you manufacture. Cornerstone Insurance Brokers understands that your business needs to be protected, and we are here to help!
Please contact us today to learn more about our risk management and insurance solutions.