Terrorism Insurance for Your Business
Just one terror attack at or near your business could result in substantial injuries, deaths, business interruptions or reputational damage. With a proper understanding of the common types and targets of attacks, and a terrorism management program, you can limit your exposures and protect your business and employees.
Our coverage features:
- Standalone policy covering acts of terrorism and sabotage committed for political, religious, ideological or similar reasons
- Covers individual acts or those committed by groups
- Ability to insure single or multiple locations under one policy
- Coverage includes damage to your premises as well as loss of income and extra expenses due to business interruption
- Covers financial costs to a company against claims for damages by third parties or employees who are injured in a terrorist attack
Your terrorism management program should cover the unique exposures found during your general and risk assessments. Common protective measures can include strengthened window films, employee evacuation procedures, and electronic and physical security systems.
In some ways, covering terrorism exposures is similar to preparing for a natural disaster, such as a severe storm or fire. In fact, you may be able to use an existing emergency plan as the basis for your terrorism management plan.
Another easy way to protect your business from a terrorist attack is with terrorism insurance. For more information on this type of coverage, contact the insurance experts at Cornerstone Insurance Brokers.