Simple steps to help reduce your insurance premiums!
With today’s economy, we’re all looking for practical ways to reduce costs and save money. Unfortunately, it seems every time we turn around, costs are rising. Basic necessities like gas and food are increasing, and insurance costs are no different. Here are some easy, pain-free tips for helping control your home and auto insurance premiums:
- Combine policies – many insurers offer a multi-line discount, which can create savings. Combining your auto insurance with your home/condo policy can save you up to 10% in premiums.
- Keep your insurance provider informed – as your circumstances change, you may be eligible for additional discounts.
- Parking a seasonal vehicle can offset some of your costs
- A son or daughter off to school may qualify you for a discount
- A change in your vehicle use, or distance driven annually may reduce your premiums (such as retirement, maternity leave, or change in employment).
Little changes can add up to savings in your home and auto insurance premiums.